These are the photos that are in my wallet.
They are with me all the time. Because they are wallet-sized and I don’t have any other place to put them. I also like them and I’m short on ideas right now so here’s a brief explanation for each.
1. My adorable nieces from years ago. They wear bras and braces now.
2. My other adorable niece from Lou’s side of the family. Last time I saw her, she looked like this.
3. Anthony Hart and I at the Brophy prom in 1999.
4. My mother and us kids at my oldest brother’s wedding in 1997-ish.
5. The Menconi children. Taken at an Olan Mills studio (where else?) in 1987.
6. Cousin Kirsten’s senior photo. Sorry, Kirsten!
8. My father as a baby with his parents. Somewhere in Illinois.
9. Taken at month #2 of dating Lou. I was brunette and he was shaggy.